We use up much of our focus on career and family, so it’s not surprising that our homes can become neglected.
After a long day at work, you deserve to return to a home that is more than just a roof over your head. Let your home be an enjoyable haven from the outside world. Beyond brightening the general atmosphere, investing in your home environment can also increase your productivity both inside and outside the house.
Whether your issues include small space problem solving, or a neglected corner, we will evaluate your design needs and help you devise creative solutions to elevate your home beyond a place where you hold your belongings to a place for true rest and enjoyment.
After an on-site consultation and design questionnaire we will work with you to create and execute a comprehensive design plan, including:
• Design plan with 3D renderings, floor plans, detailed spec sheet
• Collaboration with contractor regarding floor plans, on-site construction progress, etc.
• Selection of materials, finishes and fixtures
• Drafting of space planning, lighting design, elevations and millwork
• Budget management
•Sourcing of furniture, lighting and accessories
• Styling and accessorizing
We’re a small firm, so to offer an optimal experience to all parties, we maintain strict criteria in how we choose our clients and projects. Listed below are our project minimums.
Design Fees: 10k minimum
Decoration Project: 50k furniture budget minimum
Renovation Project: 75k renovation budget minimum