Hi Friends -
Calling all design-obsessed, detail oriented, communicative, go-getting, dog loving humans looking to get into the design field and be a part of two small, growing businesses - Help Yo' Girls Out!
Both myself and fellow awesome designer Brett of Decorotation are looking for a part-time, joint assistant to help us both out so we can continue to say "YES" to more and more awesome projects and not completely run ourselves into the ground. While we manage our own interior design businesses, we are looking for an assistant that we can share to help us with a variety of tasks that are generally the same across both of our businesses. If you think you, or someone you know, would be a good fit drop us a note below! Here are the deets:
- Assist with purchasing, invoicing and tracking
- Order samples and materials from vendors
- Preparing, managing and maintaining all project correspondence and documents
- Provide administrative support generally
- Assist with sourcing and drafting of floor plans
- Consolidate vendor lists and resources
- Assist with installations, measuring appointments, etc.
- Interest in design or design related field
- Retail and/or sales experience
- Familiarity with Photoshop, Auto CAD, Revit, SketchUp a plus
- Experienced in Word and Excel
- Attention to detail
- Ability to communicate well with people in person, over the phone and in email correspondence
- Multitasker and highly organized
- Ideally located in the East Bay and able to co-work with us 2 days a week out of our home offices in Berkeley & Oakland (1 day a week at Clara's and 1 day a week at mine :-))
- Must have car
- Likes doggies - both big and small :-)
Position: Part time. 15-20 hours per week. 2 day/week co-working sessions out of our home offices in Berkeley & Oakland. Remote tasks assigned as well.
Please email email@example.com using the subject line "Hire Me" and include your resume. Also if you have a blog, Instagram, Pinterest, etc. please include any and all links - anything to give us a better idea of who you are!
If you are currently still enrolled in school you can send some of your school projects, as long as you feel like they truly define your style.
Can't wait to see what comes our way!